FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSFAQ'S
GOALSWHO ARE YA!?
Stretford Paddock: A small club with big aspirations.
Located in the heart of Manchester, Stretford Paddock is a community-driven football club competing in the Cheshire League, at the 13th level of the English football pyramid. With the passion and support of our members, we are determined to rise as high as possible, and hopefully, see our first team take the field in the prestigious FA Cup.
At the core of our club lies three principles that guide our every move:
- A commitment to incorporating fan opinion in all decisions, as we believe that our members are the lifeblood of our club.
- A focus on community building, striving to be a valued asset for our neighbours and beyond.
- A strong investment in our academy, to ensure that we have the best young talent coming through our ranks.
Together, we are Stretford Paddock and we are ready to leave our mark on English football!
HOW CAN YOUR VOICE BE HEARD?
For the cost of a match day pie per month, you can join as a member and have an equal say in all club decisions. Along with this, you will also receive a range of exclusive perks, including:
- Behind-the-scenes access to the club
- One-on-one interviews with coaches and players
- Full 90-minute game replays
- Dedicated video uploads
- A private forum for members to discuss club-related topics
- A membership badge and certificate to display
- The opportunity to be elected as the fan representative on the club’s committee
- A weekly newsletter that keeps you informed about the team, scores, and fixtures
- Access to the members-only app where you can cast your vote on important club decisions.
HOW CAN THIS BE ACHIEVED?
Stretford Paddock is thrilled to offer all of these benefits through a cutting-edge mobile app, available for download from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
What can I access on the app? The app will be the platform for voting, as well as a source for all exclusive content and updates on upcoming matches and meetings.
What can my vote impact? Your vote can help shape the following aspects of the club:
- Club culture
- Applications for new competitions
- Expansion plans for football operations (e.g. women’s team, academy team, etc.)
- Structure of the academy
- Ticket prices
- Sponsorship ethics
- Fan services and amenities
- Core values
- Election of new fan representatives
HOW IS THE CLUB ORGANISED?
The club operates in a democratic manner, giving each member a voice in club decisions through equal voting rights. Members can bring forth matters for voting, and an elected committee of 8 individuals will be responsible for carrying out the results and ensuring the club’s sustainability.
Who Makes Up the Committee and What is Their Role? The committee is comprised of 8 individuals who are closely connected to the club and have the club’s best interests at heart. These individuals were involved with the club prior to the introduction of fan representation and played a significant role in its implementation. The committee’s task is to preserve and enforce the changes decided by the fans, and all information regarding each committee member can be found on our website for full transparency.